How do i find and book a suitable class?
- From any page of the website, click Find Lessons
Mobile users may need to access the site Menu first
This will take you to the Lesson Finder map:
- Enter your Post Code or Location
- Select the Category of class you are looking for (for information see our Award Scheme page)
- Select the Level of Class you require (for information see our Award Scheme page)
- Select the Day you are free for lessons
- Select the maximum Distance you are willing to travel
- Press Search
Results shown on the map are the venues closest to you. The icons on the map represent:
- Green = Venues with classes available
- Black = Your position
- Red = Venues that don't currently have classes available of the type chosen
- Click on the venue icons on the map or the venues in the list below/to the left of the map
- This will open up a list of the Classes available at that venue
The information at the top is the address of the venue, plus the email address and phone number of your local Swimtime office.
Results shown include classes that are currently full, but you are still able to book to the Waiting List. To filter these classes out un-tick "Show Classes with Waiting List"
- Scroll through the list to find a suitable class
- Click Book Now
This will take you to the booking checkout, but first:
- If you haven't logged in, you will be taken to the login screen
- If you don't have a Swimtime account yet, scroll down the login screen and select Register
Once registered/logged in you'll be presented with the Basic Details screen:
- State whether you are a member of the chosen venue.
- If you are a member you will be asked to provide your member number.
- If you don't have it to hand please type "Don't Know".
- Select which of your Swimmers you want to add to the class.
- If you haven't registered that swimmer yet, press the "+" button
- Choose which lesson you wish to start from
- You only have a choice from the next 2 lessons. If you wish to start further ahead than that please Contact Us
Press Check Prices
There are 2 options:
PLEASE NOTE: We are rolling out the monthly plan in stages - if you don't see it as an option when you book you can still covert over to it when it becomes available in your area.
For more details on the listed points, hover over or click on the tiles.
- Advanced Payment: Pay up front every term.
- Monthly: Pay an automatic recurring card payment each month that covers your swimmer's lessons throughout the year.
Add the card you wish to pay with (or select it if you already have one saved).
- Click Review Order
Delivery Address: Your complimentary Welcome Pack will be delivered to your home address unless you state otherwise. If you wish to change the address simply un-tick the box that says "Delivery address same as billing address" and add another address.
- The Monthly Payment Summary gives you a breakdown of payments
- Choose your monthly payment date
- Changing the payment date affects the Initial Payment amount
- Add/choose which card will be used for payments.
- Click Review Order
The Confirmation page shows you the details of your booking. Before you can confirm your booking you must confirm your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- Click Confirm
What Happens Now?
You will receive an email entitled "Swimtime - Your Provisional Booking"
Please Note: At this point you're booking for this class has NOT yet been confirmed and no payment has been taken from your card. Your local Swimtime office will be in touch to confirm the swimmer's experience level before their place in the class can be confirmed. It is very important that we ensure that you have been placed in the right class, so please do not attend until your place has been confirmed.
When they receive your booking your local Swimtime office will be in touch. They need to do this to make sure that the swimmer has been placed in the correct class level/type for their ability. Once they have been in touch it is very simple for them to finalise the booking.