This article gives further information on how Coronavirus may impact your swimming lessonsUPDATED 23/11/2020 1600
- WE ARE STILL WORKING WITH OUR VENUE PARTERS BUT WE EXPECT SWIMMING LESSONS WILL RESTART IN ENGLAND ON THURS 3RD DECEMBER FOR MOST SWIMMERS
- YOU WILL BE EMAILED INFORMATION IN DUE COURSE
- IF YOUR LESSONS ARE NOT RESTARTING INITIALLY - NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN
- YOUR PLACE WILL BE HELD
- CREDITS WILL BE APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY
Statement from Swimtime:
5th November 2020
Along with the rest of the country, we learned of the 2nd National Lockdown when the Prime Minster spoke just before 7pm on Saturday 31st October.
We can only imagine how disappointed you will all be to learn that for 4 weeks from Thursday 5th November, swimming lessons are unable to take place in England.
- Suspended all Monthly Payments during this period
- Applied credits for lessons that do not take place
- We'll be reviewing our timetables to see if we can include additional lesson in the near future
Over the next few days please be patient with us as it will not be possible to be as responsive as we usually are. Our network of small, family run swim schools are working as quickly as they can finalise the necessary arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding, we are devastated to close our doors once again in England but we will return as soon as it is safe to do so.