This article gives further information on how Coronavirus may impact your swimming lessonsUPDATED 18/09/2020 1700
- SWIMMING LESSONS ARE NOT IMPACTED BY ANY LOCAL LOCKDOWNS. ALL OUR VENUES ARE COVID SECURE AND CLASSES ARE LESS THAN SIX.
- SWIMMING LESSONS ARE NOT CURRENTLY IMPACTED BY THE NEW SOCIAL RESTRICTIONS FROM 14TH SEPTEMBER 2020 AND WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED. YOU WILL BE ADVISED BY EMAIL IF THIS CHANGES.
- WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR LESSONS AT A LIMITED NUMBER OF VENUES.
OPTIONS VARY DEPENDING ON LOCAL FACTORS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE TIMES, PRICES AND TO BOOK PLEASE USE OUR BOOKING SYSTEM
- DETAILS OF YOUR LOCAL OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE
- FOR DW FITNESS UPDATE PLEASE SEE DW UPDATE PLEASE NOTE - NOT ALL VENUES ARE AFFECTED
- SOME PAY MONTHLY PLANS ARE RESTARTING SOON. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL BEFORE PAY MONTHLY IS RESTARTED.
- SOME NEW CLASSES WILL BE PAY AS YOU GO ONLY UNTIL GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS ARE EASED.
- DUE TO SWIM ENGLAND GUIDELINES WE CANNOT CURRENTLY TEACH IN THE WATER
- FULL DETAILS OF RETURNING TO LESSONS AND OUR APPROACH TO COVID CAN BE FOUND HERE
Statement from Swimtime:
15th July 2020
Thank you for your continued patience and support during this very difficult period, we have missed you and cannot wait to get you swimming again.
We will be implementing a gradual phased return to lessons. As we rent pool space, certain venues will be allowing lessons later in the year than others, so please bear with us.
Initially, we will only be offering a limited amount of Private Lessons and Groups, many of which will have maximum of 3:1. We are calling these: Interim Classes.
Interim Classes will be bookable on a First Come, First Served basis from Monday 20th July and not before. You will not be automatically enrolled, every customer must book a place.
Once we are able to restart our main programme safely we will do so, we anticipate this to be from September 2020. Customers will be automatically enrolled in the September restart of the main programme.
We understand Interim Classes will not be suitable for everyone and to be clear, no one is obliged to take them up. If you do not wish to swim straight away, your place in the main programme will remain and you will not be charged.
Please can we ask you all to remain aware of NHS Guidance on COVID 19 if you are unsure, for the safety of others, please do not attend classes until you have had professional medical advice.
Our lessons will be a little different when we return to keep everyone safe. To help explain this to your swimmers, we have prepared a short video on what to expect as well as an article on how to prepare for lessons.
Finally, our network of small, family run swim schools have been severely impacted by this crisis. Sadly, not all owners are yet able to return so be aware it may be difficult to reach our team. Please use our online knowledge base and online systems as much as possible, our online availability will be live and up to date on our Lesson Finder from Monday 20th July.
Wishing you all the very best,