This article gives further information on how Coronavirus may impact your swimming lessonsUPDATED 19/03/2021 11:30
- LIMITED BOOKING FOR LESSONS THAT ARE RESUMING THROUGHOUT APRIL ARE NOW LIVE AT FINDER.SWIMTIME.ORG
- WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION FROM MANY VENUES SO PLEASE KEEP CHECKING BACK REGULARLY - AS WE GET UPDATES OF AVAILABILITY OUR FINDER WILL UPDATE
- SWIMMING LESSONS ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO TAKE PLACE IN ENGLAND, SCOTLAND AND WALES
- YOUR PLACE WILL BE HELD
- CREDITS WILL BE APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY AS APPROPRIATE
- NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN
- WE ARE DELIGHTED WITH THE UK GOV PLAN TO ALLOW US TO RESTART ON 12TH APRIL AND LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK AS SOON AS WE CAN AFTER THIS DATE
- YOU WILL BE EMAILED MORE INFORMATION ON WHEN LESSONS RESTART AS GUIDANCE CHANGES
Statement from Swimtime:
5th January 2021
As of today the country is again in lockdown which means all swimming lessons have ceased with immediate effect.
We find ourselves yet again unable to offer lessons and we await further changes in the guidance.
- Suspended all Monthly Payments during this period
- Applied credits for lessons that do not take place, where appropriate
- We'll be reviewing our timetables to see if we can include additional lesson in the near future
Over the next few days please be patient with us as it will not be possible to be as responsive as we usually are. Our network of small, family run swim schools are working as quickly as they can finalise the necessary arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding, we are so disappointed to close our doors once again but we will return as soon as it is safe to do so.