This article gives further information on how Coronavirus may impact your swimming lessonsUPDATED 04/08/2020 1205
- FOR DW FITNESS UPDATE PLEASE SEE DW UPDATE PLEASE NOTE - NOT ALL VENUES ARE AFFECTED
- 31ST JULY NORTH WEST LOCKDOWN: WE ARE REVIEWING THE TERMS OF THE LOCAL LOCKDOWN AND ARE IN DISCUSSIONS WITH IMPACTED VENUES. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL IF YOU ARE IMPACTED.
- MONDAY 27TH JULY - INITIALLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PRIVATE LESSONS AND GROUP LESSONS (INTERIM CLASSES - MOST WILL BE INITIALLY LIMITED TO 3 IN A CLASS) WILL BE RUNNING FROM MONDAY 27TH JULY ONWARDS - FULL PROGRAMME PLANNED FOR SEPTEMBER 2020.
- VERY LIMITED BOOKING ONLINE FROM FIRST COME FIRST SERVED - CLASSES WILL ADDED OVER THE COMING DAYS AS WE SECURE ADDITIONAL POOL TIME
- SEPTEMBER 2020 - FULL PROGRAMME RESTARTS - IF YOU WERE IN A CLASS BEFORE LOCKDOWN YOU DO NOT NEED TO REBOOK
- ALL PAY MONTHLY PLANS REMAIN FROZEN - NO FURTHER MONEY TAKEN. NEW CLASSES WILL BE PAY AS YOU GO WITH ANY CREDIT BEING USED
- FULL DETAILS OF RETURNING TO LESSONS HERE
Statement from Swimtime:
15th July 2020
Thank you for your continued patience and support during this very difficult period, we have missed you and cannot wait to get you swimming again.
We will be implementing a gradual phased return to lessons. As we rent pool space, certain venues will be allowing lessons later in the year than others, so please bear with us.
Initially, we will only be offering a limited amount of Private Lessons and Groups, many of which will have maximum of 3:1. We are calling these: Interim Classes.
Interim Classes will be bookable on a First Come, First Served basis from Monday 20th July and not before. You will not be automatically enrolled, every customer must book a place.
Once we are able to restart our main programme safely we will do so, we anticipate this to be from September 2020. Customers will be automatically enrolled in the September restart of the main programme.
We understand Interim Classes will not be suitable for everyone and to be clear, no one is obliged to take them up. If you do not wish to swim straight away, your place in the main programme will remain and you will not be charged.
Please can we ask you all to remain aware of NHS Guidance on COVID 19 if you are unsure, for the safety of others, please do not attend classes until you have had professional medical advice.
Our lessons will be a little different when we return to keep everyone safe. To help explain this to your swimmers, we have prepared a short video on what to expect as well as an article on how to prepare for lessons.
Finally, our network of small, family run swim schools have been severely impacted by this crisis. Sadly, not all owners are yet able to return so be aware it may be difficult to reach our team. Please use our online knowledge base and online systems as much as possible, our online availability will be live and up to date on our Lesson Finder from Monday 20th July.
Wishing you all the very best,