This article gives further information on how Coronavirus may impact your swimming lessonsUPDATED 08/01/2021 15:18
- SWIMMING LESSONS HAVE CEASED IN ENGLAND, SCOTLAND AND WALES
- YOU WILL BE EMAILED MORE INFORMATION ON WHEN LESSONS RESTART AS GUIDANCE CHANGES
- NO PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN
- YOUR PLACE WILL BE HELD
- CREDITS WILL BE APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY AS APPROPRIATE
Statement from Swimtime:
5th January 2021
As of today the country is again in lockdown which means all swimming lessons have ceased with immediate effect.
We find ourselves yet again unable to offer lessons and we await further changes in the guidance.
- Suspended all Monthly Payments during this period
- Applied credits for lessons that do not take place, where appropriate
- We'll be reviewing our timetables to see if we can include additional lesson in the near future
Over the next few days please be patient with us as it will not be possible to be as responsive as we usually are. Our network of small, family run swim schools are working as quickly as they can finalise the necessary arrangements.
Thank you for your understanding, we are so disappointed to close our doors once again but we will return as soon as it is safe to do so.